These Sapient BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Sapient Capa 2 BMX Bike 20":
The 2012 Sapient Capa 2 is in Sapient's "entry level" line of bike, but as you can see, the Capa is not your standard entry level bike with its 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. It has Shrapnel Fragment Grips, a Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem, a Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals, a Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Hubset with a 9 Tooth Driver in the rear, and Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims. The 2012 Sapient Capa is as at home on the trail as it is on dirt, with its agile but stable geometry and its quality packed components.
- FRAME: HiTen w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 3/8" axle
- PEGS: Not Recommended
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.