The 2013 Sapient Capa 2 is in Sapient''s "entry level" line of bike, but as you can see, the Capa is not your standard entry level bike with its 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. It has Shrapnel Fragment Grips, a Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem, a Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals, a Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Hubset with a 9 Tooth Driver in the rear, and Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims.
Key Features of the Sapient Capa 2 BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: HiTen w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 3/8" axle
- PEGS: Not Recommended
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.