RockShox started with the features you''ve come to love: fast black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. The chassis received the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you''ll never be happier you went fat.
RockShox prints Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favorite trail. Maybe it is a technological feat.
- Steerer: Tapered aluminum
- Crown: Forged AL66 TV aluminum
- Stanchion: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black
- Casting: Magnesium 15mm Thru Axle
- Adjustment: Air, Rebound, Lockout, Compression
- Features: Hydraulic Compression, Rebound-adjust Lock-out, Air Spring
- System: Oil(R), Air(L), Solo Air
- Travel: 100mm
- Brake Type: Disc Only
- Weight: 3.96 lbs. (w/200mm steerer))