The Turbine continues setting the benchmark for performance aluminum cranks and cements the Turbine legacy. Featuring the proven Race Face Cinch System interface, the Turbine is an incredibly light & stiff performance crank-set for today's modern XC, trail and all-mountain rider. Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. Quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own.
- Fully forged for maximum fatigue resistance.
- CNC machined of ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio.
- Aggressive I-Beam profiling minimizes weight while maintaining stiffness and strength.
- Race Face Turbine chainrings are 100% CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength.
- Race Face EXI interface (external bottom bracket system) for easier crank installation/removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline. Butted, forged and CNC machined CrMo EXI spindle.
- Crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with an 8mm hex wrench.
- Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Ships with Turbine BB.
- Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance.
- WEIGHT: complete with BB 795g (26/38T, 175mm) 805g (28/40T, 175mm) 810g (24/38T, 175mm)B.C.D: 64/104mm