A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew.
- Nylon composite body
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side)
- Fully sealed.
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system
- Cro-mo axle
- Thin and lightweight concave platform
- Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
- Built for: Trail/DH/FR/DJ
- Body Material: Nylon composite body
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Height: 15mm – 18.4mm
- Platform Size: 110mm x 101mm
- Weight: 340g
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)
- Bearings: Cartridge bearings and DU bushings