If you are in the market for a new ride to shred in the park, the Premium Solo Plus BMX Bike is for you. It has been designed with a butted chromoly downtube, integrated headset, removable brake mounts and tapered-leg forks for strength and easy customization. Sealed bearing hubs and double wall rims wrapped in Premium CK tires are sure to keep your knuckles from turning white as you hang on while claiming a new line through the park. Get excited pedaling because this drivetrain built with chromoly 3-piece cranks, Odyssey pedals and a compact 28/ 9 gear ratio is tough!
Key Features of the Premium Solo Plus BMX Bike 20in/ 20.5in Top Tube:
- Butted Cr-Mo down tube frame with integrated head tube, Mid BB shell, integrated seat clamp and removable brake and cable mounts
- 100% Cr-Mo fork with internal threaded steer tube and tapered legs
- Hi-ten bars 8.50" (on 20.5") or 8.75" (on 21") with Premium alloy front load stem
- Three-piece Cr-Mo 8-spline 175mm cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 28/ 9 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Samsara rear and Deviant front double-wall rims
- Premium CK tires 2.4" front and 2.2" rear
- Odyssey Twisted plastic pedals
- WEIGHT: 24lbs
- SIZING: 20.5", 21"
- FRAME: Crmo down tube with removable brake mounts - 20.5" or 21" TT
- FORK: Full Crmo internal threaded steerer with tapered legs
- CRANKS: 3 pc. tubular Crmo 175mm with sealed MID BB
- PEDALS: Odyssey plastic pedals
- TIRES: Premium CK 20x2.40 F/ 20x2.2 R
- WHEELS: Alienation 36H Deviant DW Frt/ Samsara DW Rear
- ROTOR: N/A Straight Cable
- GRIPS: Premium Counterfeit
- BARS: Hi-ten - 8.50" rise with 20.5" frame, 8.75" rise with 21" frame
- SEAT: Premium Fat Capitol Pivotal seat with Pivotal post
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71.5°
- Top Tube: 20.5/ 21"
- Seat Tube: 10.25"
- Chainstay: 13.75"
- BB Height: 11.5"
- Stand Over: 22"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.