Key Features of the Premium Solo BMX Bike:
The Premium Solo BMX Bike is the bike of choice for anyone who wants to hit up the ramps. This thing was built for the street and will eat it up. Don't worry about losing hold of the bike with its Premium Counterfeit grips. This thing is lightweight which makes it easier to fly high, and pop off anything with ease. Need something that can take some impact? The frame of the Solo BMX bike is a Premium frame with chromoly down tube, Mid BB shell, and internal head tube.
- Premium frame with chromoly down tube, Mid BB shell, internal head tube
- Odyssey Twisted plastic pedals
- 8" rise bar (on 20" & 20.5") or 8.25" (on 21") with alloy front load stem
- Three-piece chromoly175mm 8-spline cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing
- Premium Slim padded seat w/ built-in alloy post
- SIZING 20", 20.5", 21"
- FRAME Crmo down tube w/ Mid BB and Internal HT - 20", 20.5" or 21" TT
- FORK 1 1/8" Crmo steer tube - Threadless
- CRANKS 3 pc. tubular Crmo 175mm w/sealed MID BB
- PEDALS Odyssey plastic pedals
- TIRES Kenda Kontact 20x2.25 F / 20x1.95 R
- WHEELS 36h Alienation PBR alloy rims, 36h steel shell 3/8" Frt / Alloy shell loose ball cassette 14mm Rear hubs
- ROTOR N/A Straight Cable
- GRIPS Premium Counterfeit
- BARS Hi-ten - 8" Rise w/20" & 20.5" frame, 8.25" rise w/21" frame
- SEAT Premium slim padded one piece seat with built in post
- PEGS N/A
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.