The Premium Duo BMX Bike is here and begging for your attention. This BMX Bike features reliable Premium Counterfeit grips and easy to use Odyssey plastic pedals, allowing you to get the most out of your ride. The Premium Duo also features a pivotal seat and post enabling you to be completely comfortable no matter what you are riding! The Premium Duo BMX Bike can be used for your favorite BMX tricks, or for those who simply appreciate an attractive bike with great quality for cruising around.
Key Features of the Premium Duo BMX Bike:
- Premium five-tubes chromoly frame with Mid BB and internal head tube
- Full chromoly forks with tapered legs
- Full chromoly bars 8" (on 20.5") or 8.25" (on 21") with alloy front load stem
- Three-piece chromoly 175mm 8-spline cranks with sealed Mid BB
- Premium padded Pivotal seat with forged pivotal post
- Premium Street tires; 2.25" front, 2.0" rear
- Odyssey Twisted plastic pedals
- WEIGHT: 24.5 lbs
- SIZING: 20.5", 21"
- FRAME: 5 tubes crmo with welded seat clamp and removable brake mounts - 20.5" or 21" TT
- FORK: 1 1/8" Full Crmo- Threadless with tapered legs
- CRANKS: 3 pc. tubular Crmo 175mm with sealed MID BB
- PEDALS: Odyssey plastic pedals
- TIRES: Premium Street Tires, 20x2.25 F/ 20x2.0 R
- WHEELS: Alienation 36h Deviant dw front/ 36h Black Sheep dw rear, 36H alloy sealed 3/8" Frt, 36H Alloy sealed cassette rear 14mm with 9T driver
- ROTOR: N/A Straight Cable
- GRIPS: Premium Counterfeit
- BARS: Full Crmo - 8" rise with 20.5" frame, 8.25" rise with 21" frame
- SEAT: Premium slim padded Pivotal seat with Pivotal post
- PEGS: N/A
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.