Shimmery Chrome frame with Anodized Silver deep dish wheels. Here in L.A., everyone wants an Oscar but what you really want is our Oscar, which is swanky silver (not gold), and doesn't just sit on the shelf. Clean chrome frame with silver wheels to boot.
- Flip-flop hub so you can ride single-speed or fixed!
- Track-inspired frame that looks good at home, on the drome, and everywhere in between.
- Comes standard with a front brake only (you can grab an additional rear brake).
- 700x28 tires for speed and comfort in urban environments.
- Two water bottle boss braze-ons so you can stay twice as hydrated!
- 1-year warranty activated with professional assembly from your local bike shop.
- Frame Hi-Ten Steel Frame
- Fork Hi-Ten Steel Fork
- Headset 1 1/8" Alloy
- BB Set Sealed Cartridge 68mm/110.5mm
- Crankset 43cm Micro: 40T x 160mm Alloy, 47cm-61cm: 44T x 165mm Alloy
- Rims 45mm Deep Dish Double-Walled Alloy
- Chain KMC 1/8"
- Rear Cog 16T Flip Flop Hub
- Front Hub 100mm Wide 32H
- Rear Hub 120mm Wide 32H
- Spoke Pattern 3 Cross
- Stem 90mm 7 - degree angle
- Seat Post Alloy 25.4mm
- Saddle Drome Saddle
- Pedals Wellgo 9/16"
- Decal Removable Sticker
- Reflectors Front & Rear Included
- Brakes Front Included - Alloy
- Brake Lever 22.2mm
- Tubes Kenda 700x28 Presta Valve
- Tires Kenda Kwest 700x28
- Axle Diameter 3/8"
- Handlebar Riser 25.4mm Aluminum
- Grips Oury Grips (Made in Arkansas!)
|Standover Height||43 cm = 27"||47cm = 28"||50cm = 29"||54cm = 30"||58cm = 32"||61cm = 33"|
|Sizing Recommendations||43 cm = 4'3" - 4'7"||47cm = 4'8" - 5'1"||50cm = 5'2" - 5'6"||54cm = 5'7" - 5'11"||58cm = 6' - 6'3"||61cm = 6'4"+|
|Frame Size||43cm / 650c Wheels||47cm / 700c Wheels||50cm / 700c Wheels||54cm / 700c Wheels||58cm / 700c Wheels||61 cm / 700c Wheels|
|Top Tube Length||43cm = 18.5"||47cm = 21"||50 cm = 21"||54cm = 21.5"||58cm = 22"||61cm = 22.5"|
|Weight||43cm = 20lbs||47cm = 21lbs||50 cm = 22lbs||54cm = 23lbs||58cm = 24lbs||61cm = 25lbs|
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.