Key Features of the Nitrous Piston BMX Bike:
The Nitrous Piston BMX Bike proves that serious BMX bike quality doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg, and neither do high quality features. Its micro-drive gearing comes at price rarely seen for a bike of this quality, providing riders with 25/9 gearing assured to give them the flexibility and speed they need for tricks, stunts, and all-around rideability. The Nitrous Piston BMX’s frame can handle both tough jumps and dirt trails with ease, leaving the rest up to you and the limits of your imagination.
- WEIGHT // 25.8 lbs.
- COLORS // Black/Red, Hot Blue/Black
- TOP TUBE SIZE // 19.75"
- GEARING // 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME // Piston Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame w/ lifetime upgrade policy**
- FORK // Piston Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS // 7.75"x 27.5", 1? Upsweep, 12? Backsweep
- HEADSET // 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB // American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS // Wellgo Plastic Pedals
- GRIPS // Eastern Wiz Signature Grip (pg. 27)
- STEM // Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET // 25T Steel w/ Nitrous Graphic
- CRANKS // Forged & Heat-Treated 1-Piece Cro-Mo Cranks (light & strong)
- SEAT // Nitrous Logo 1-Piece Seat/Alloy Post Combo
- TIRES // LHR Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.20"
- FRONT HUB // 36H 3/8" Loose Ball Bearing
- REAR HUB // KT/Quando semi-sealed 36H cassette hub. 1-piece 9-tooth chromoly driver, hollow 14mm chromoly axle
- RIMS // Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES // Forged Alloy U-Brake / Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL // 9T 1-Piece Chromoly Driver
- CHAIN // KMC Z510
- SEAT CLAMP // Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.