Key Features of the Mongoose Culture BMX Bike:
Shred-ready with quality goods, the Mongoose Culture BMX Bike hooks you up with a serious ride that you won't have to spend all your time saving up to afford. We provide all the benefits of a Cro-Mo main frame, 3-piece cranks, Primo grips and a sweet new minimalist, Mongoose Ultralight stem. All you have to do is provide the skills to put it all to use.
- Frame: Cromo Front Triangle
- Fork: Cromo Steerer
- Crankset / Chainwheel: 3pc Tubular Cromo, 175mm, 33T steel chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing 8 spline
- Pedals: Mongoose Alloy
- Cog set: Odyssey 12t freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z-510
- Rims: Alloy 36H front, 48H rear
- Front Hub: 36H Alloy, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: 48H Alloy, 14mm axle loose ball cassette
- Spokes: ED Black Steel
- Tires: Kenda (F&R) 2.25
- Front Brake: N/A
- Rear Brake: Tektro FX340 Alloy U-brake
- Brake Levers: Rush RX402 hinged
- Handlebar: Mongoose Hi-ten 8"
- Stem: Mongoose ultralight; 50mm Ext.
- Headset: 1-1/8" Ahead
- Grips: PRIMO Classic
- Saddle: Mongoose Slim
- Seat Post: 25.4 straight steel
- Seat Clamp: Alloy single bolt slim
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.