The Minion DHF was designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear
- Lightweight, single-ply casing
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 35mm inner width rims
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width (mm): 65mm
- Intended Use: Mountain
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.5
- PSI: 50
- TPI: 60
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Compatible, Clincher
- Weight: 945g