Up for every challenge with race-ready performance and technology, X5 components help off-road enthusiasts take it to the next level. With smooth, precise X-Glide shifting and legendary SRAM 10-speed performance, X5 brings out the best in any bike—and in every rider.
SRAM X5 10-SPEED REAR DERAILLEUR:
- The SRAM X5 offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find. The sturdy alloy B-Knuckle construction will hold up against rock goblins and rut busting rides all year round.
- 10 Speed
- The SRAM X5 speed trigger shifter offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find.
- The SRAM impulse technology provides smooth trigger shifting and fluid motion for sustained performance on the roughest terrain.
- Sram 10 Speed Cassette 11-36T; Aluminum Spider with Steel Cogs
- The PG-1030 offers riders better performance and optimized shifting reliability when riding off road. When you combine the optimal tooth profiling design along with positive index shifting you get a more reliable, better shifting and more responsive bike, period.
- 32T; 175mm; 6000 Series Alloy
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC chainring—an integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain
- X-SYNC tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- BOOST 148 compatible
- SRAM GXP External Cup
- KMC X10EPT Stretch-resistant ECO- ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- 1 X 10; Front 32T, Rear 11-36T