*Available for US Shipment Only.
KHE Shotgun ST BMX Bikes are a beginning biker's dream. These durable, high-performance chromoly bikes can withstand everything ranging from bad weather to serious jumps and gnarly crashes. The brake system consists of PRISM Pincher Lever and PRISM ST U-Brake coupled with soft pads for extreme braking performance. The Shotgun's front wheel system includes an ALIENATION PBR rim with a PRISM Female axle front hub 36H that makes a great lightweight, strong combination. Finally, the rear wheel has an ALIENATION Blacksheep double wall rim with a semi sealed Female axle cassette hub that is a great fit for beginners. Any rider will be able to go the distance learning with this KHE BMX Bike.
Key Features of the KHE Shotgun ST BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% 4130 CrMo - Int Headset - TT 20.6"/ CS 13.5"/ HT 75°
- FORK: 100% 4130 CrMo BAR 2-pc Extra Wide - 8" high - HiTen steel
- STEM: PRISM Frontload
- GRIPS: PRISM Ansa
- LEVER: PRISM Pincher Lever
- BRAKE: PRISM St U-Brake with soft pads
- CRANK: PRISM 3pc CrMo crank -175mm BB MidBB sealed
- SPROCKET: KHE Rotor 25T steel chrome
- PEDALS: PRISM Thin plastic
- CHAIN: KMC 1/2x1/8" black chain
- FRONT WHEEL: ALIENATION PBR rim/ PRISM Female axle front hub 36H
- REAR WHEEL: ALIENATION Blacksheep double wall rim/ semi sealed Female axle cassette hub 9T 36H
- TIRES: PRISM FAT 2,3 front and rear
- SEAT/ POST: KHE Exhib seat/ seatpost combo
- SEATCLAMP: PRISM seatclamp
- EXTRAS: one pair of steel pegs + chain tensioners
- WEIGHT: 11.3kg/ 24.9 lbs (without pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.