*Available for US Shipment Only.
Since you can't just get on a bike and be awesome, KHE brings you the Root 360 BMX so you can plant the seed and grow to greatness. The high tensile steel frame is rugged and durable, which is just what a new rider needs when the learning curve is steep. Durable double walled rims and a 3-piece chromoly crankset will stand tough as you bang out new tricks. Round out the ride with a set of pegs for when you're ready to get to grinding ledges and sliding rails. The Root 360 is exactly the bike you need to get going and growing in the BMX world.
Key Features of the KHE Root 360 BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: HiTen steel with Int Headset - TT 20.6"/ CS 13.5"/ HT 75°
- FORK: HiTen steel 10mm
- BAR: 2-pc Extra Wide - 8" high - HiTen steel
- STEM: PRISM Frontload
- GRIPS: PRISM Classic
- LEVER: Aluminium lever
- BRAKE: PRISM St U-Brake with soft pads
- CRANK: 3pc CrMo crank -175mm
- BB: MidBB sealed
- SPROCKET: KHE Rotor 25T steel
- PEDALS: PRISM Thin plastic
- CHAIN: KMC 1/2x1/8" black chain
- FRONT WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim/ Female axle front hub 36H
- REAR WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim/ semi sealed Female axle cassette hub 9T 36H
- TIRES: PRISM FAT 2,3 front and rear
- SEAT/ POST: PRISM seat/ seat tube combo
- SEATCLAMP: PRISM seatclamp
- EXTRAS: one pair of steel pegs + chain tensioners
- WEIGHT: 11.7kg/25.79 lbs (without pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.