*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the KHE Root 180 BMX Bike 20":
Scrapes and scratches come with the territory of BMX bike riding, but for beginners, the KHE Root 180 BMX Bike is designed to take away some of that pain. With a strong HiTen frame, this bike sets itself apart with an integrated headset that provides additional support for those unexpected scary moments. The KHE Root 180 also features the traditional extras that come with ROOT series bikes, with a notable selection of female hub choices for girls who want to take part in the sport as well.
- FRAME: HiTen steel w/ Int Headset - TT 20.6" / CS 13.5" / HT 75 degree FORK HiTen steel 14mm
- BAR: 2-pc Extra Wide - 8" high - HiTen steel
- STEM: Topload
- GRIPS: PRISM Classic
- LEVER: Aluminium lever
- BRAKE: PRISM St U-Brake w/ soft pads
- CRANK: 3pc CrMo crank -175mm BB MidBB ball
- SPROCKET: KHE Rotor 25T steel
- PEDALS: VP plastic Red Orange
- CHAIN: KMC 1/2x1/8'' black chain
- FRONT WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim / 14mm, 36H hub
- REAR WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim / Cassette 9T, 14mm, 36H
- TIRES: PRISM FAT 2,3 front & rear
- SEAT/POST: PRISM seat/seat tube combo
- SEATCLAMP: PRISM seatclamp
- EXTRAS: chain tensioners
- WEIGHT: 11,8kg / 26,0lbs (w/o pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.