*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the KHE Maceto ST BMX Bike 20":
Looking for the best BMX bike for tricks and over-all performance? KHE Maceto St BMX Bike is what you should set your eyes on. This bike is easy to maneuver thanks to the lightweight components and modern construction. In addition to that, the pedals and brakes have been improved for better handling and control. The KHE Maceto St model belongs to the collection approved by X-Games medalist Daniel Dhers, so you know this bike is ideal for serious endeavors! Quite simply, the amazing Maceto St BMX Bike is the perfect combination of professional features at an affordable price tag.
- FRAME: 100% 4130 CrMo - Int Headset - TT 20.6" / CS 13.5" / HT 75 degree
- FORK: 100% 4130 CrMo
- BAR: 2-pc Extra Wide - 8" high - HiTen steel
- STEM: PRISM Frontload
- GRIPS: PRISM Ansa
- LEVER: PRISM Pincher Lever
- BRAKE: PRISM U-Brake w/ soft pads
- ROTOR: PRISM rotor w/ PRISM upper cable
- CRANK: PRISM 3pc CrMo crank -175mm
- BB: MidBB sealed
- SPROCKET: KHE Rotor 25T steel
- PEDALS: PRISM Thin plastic
- CHAIN: KMC 1/2x1/8'' black chain
- FRONT WHEEL: ALIENATION PBR rim / PRISM Female axle front hub 36H
- REAR WHEEL: ALIENATION Blacksheep double wall rim / semi sealed Female axle cassette hub 9T 36H
- TIRES: PRISM FAT 2,3 front & rear
- SEAT/POST: KHE Pluma seat/seatpost combo
- SEATCLAMP: PRISM seatclamp
- EXTRAS: PRISM rotor, KHE Alchemy plastic pegs + chain tensioners
- WEIGHT: 11,2kg / 24,7lbs (w/o pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.