Any serious BMX rider can appreciate thought that went into designing the Intense Race Pro Bike. The Intense Pro comes with SINZ alloy rear brake, a linear cable with deluxe casing and an alloy lever so when you are out riding with your friends, you'll stop on a dime and be able to throw down some sick tail taps. The Intense Race Pro Bike is built for racing and is easily one of the best-valued bikes on the market.
- Frame: 20.5" 6061 Hydroformed TT
- Fork: SINZ Chromoly Race Fork 1 1/8"
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threadless Alloy Cap
- Handlebar: SINZ Chromoly 7.5"
- Stem: SINZ Pro Lite 50mm
- Grips: SINZ 130mm Sticky Grips
- Saddle: THE Icon Jr
- Seat Post: SINZ Alloy Post
- Freewheel: DNP 16 tooth
- Crankset: SINZ 3 pc Chromoly 175mm
- BB Set Sealed Bearings, Chromoly Spindle
- Chainwheel: BMX Alloy 44 tooth
- Rear Brake: SINZ Alloy Linear
- Brake Lever: SINZ Alloy
- Brake Cable: Deluxe Casing
- Pedals: SINZ Pro Platform
- Chain: SINZ Chrome 1/2" x 3/32"
- Front Hub: SINZ Alloy Sealed Bearing 32°
- Rear Hub: SINZ Alloy Sealed Bearing 36°, Flip Flop
- Rims: SINZ 20"x 1.75"
- Tensioners: SINZ Expert
- Tires: ITS MK2 F/20"x1.75" R/20"x1.5"
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.