Key Features of the Intense Felix BMX Bike:
How can you not love the Intense Felix BMX bike? With so many bikes out there, it can be hard to choose the one that fits you best. You can search for hours and find nothing that you like. The Intense Felix is just that, intense. Ever want to go riding around crazy and care nothing about what is going on? With its compact design and adjustable features, there are no worries about having a poor ride. The Felix BMX is perfect for showing off to your friends and impressing everyone. The handlebars are a very comfortable length and height from the seat, and the chain is completely out of your legs way. Exactly what you need for riding fast and crazy! Don't pass this bike up!
- Frame: 20.75"
- Fork: SINZ Full Chromoly 1 1/8"
- Headset: SINZ Sealed Integrated 1 1/8"
- Handlebar: SINZ Chromoly 8"
- Stem: SINZ Pro Lite 50mm
- Grips: SINZ 130mm Sticky Grips
- Saddle: Pivotal
- Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal
- Freewheel: Cassette 9T
- Crankset: SINZ Chromoly 175mm 3pc Mid BB
- BB Set: MID Sealed Chromoly Spindle
- Chainwheel: Steel 25T
- Rear Brake: SINZ Pro U Brake
- Brake Levers: SINZ Pro Brake Lever
- Brake Cable: Deluxe Casing
- Pedals: SINZ Alloy Platform
- Chain: SINZ 1/2" x 1/8" NP
- Front Hub: SINZ Alloy 36degrees
- Rear Hub: Sealed 36degrees w/14mm Axle, 1pc Driver
- Rims: SINZ Double Wall 36degrees/Rear Rim Chrome Plated
- Tensioners: N/A
- Tyres: ITS 20"x 2.25" MK2
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.