*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Intense Code Mini XL BMX Bike:
Make your friends jealous by riding the Intense Code Mini XL BMX Bike! Ride this amazing bike with style to school or to the park but keep note that this bad boy was built for speed. The Code Mini XL is intended for race and Intense has provided you with all of the essential components to have you continuously lapping your opponents. The bike's alloy pedals and aluminum handlebars will help you to maximum speeds with the highest stability. And when you factor in the brake system, you'll notice that you're riding one of the most reliable bikes on the market. Well done, sir.
- Frame Code 17.25" 6061 Alloy
- Fork SINZ Chromoly Race Fork 1" Steerer
- Headset 1" Thread less Alloy Cap
- Stem SINZ Forged 30mm
- Handlebar SINZ Aluminum Mini
- Grips SINZ Mini Sticky Grips
- Cranks SINZ Alloy 140mm
- Bottom Bracket SINZ Semi Cartridge
- Freewheel SINZ 16 tooth
- Chainwheel SINZ Alloy 38 tooth 3/32
- Front Hub SINZ Alloy Sealed Bearing 20 hole
- Rear Hub SINZ Alloy Sealed Bearing 24 hole
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 3/32
- Chain Tensioner SINZ Expert
- Rims SUN ICI1 20/24 20X 1 1/8"
- Brakes SINZ Alloy Linear
- Brake Lever SINZ Alloy
- Saddle SINZ Alloy Mini Saddle/ Post Smoke
- Seat Post N/A
- Seat Post Clamp SINZ Alloy single clamp
- Pedals Alloy Platform
- Tires ITS MK2 1 1/8
- Tubes ITS
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.