*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Intense Code Expert XL BMX Bike:
It’s no coincidence that “SINZ” rhymes with “wins”, and the Intense Code Expert XL BMX Bike is comprised of SINZ’s finest. With SINZ sticky grips, chains, front and rear hubs, brakes, force, and a saddle, you are guaranteed a bike made of quality material. You can ride hard, rough, and fast on your Code Expert. This strong and sturdy bike is a great product for BMX racers ready to hit the dirt with confidence.
- Frame Code 20" 6061 Alloy
- Fork SINZ Chromoly Race Fork 1 1/8 Steerer
- Headset 1 1/8 Thread less Alloy Cap
- Stem SINZ Forged 50mm
- Handlebar SINZ Aluminum Expert
- Grips SINZ Expert Sticky Grips
- Cranks SINZ Alloy 165mm
- Bottom Bracket SINZ Semi Cartridge
- Freewheel SINZ 16 tooth
- Chainwheel SINZ Alloy 42 tooth 3/32
- Front Hub SINZ Alloy Sealed Bearing 32 hole
- Rear Hub SINZ Alloy Sealed Bearing 36 hole
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 3/32
- Chain Tensioner SINZ Expert
- Rims SUN ICI1 32/36 20X 1 3/8"
- Brakes SINZ Alloy Linear
- Brake Lever SINZ Alloy
- Saddle SINZ Alloy Mini Saddle/ Post Smoke
- Seat Post N/A
- Seat Post Clamp SINZ Alloy single clamp
- Pedals Alloy Platform
- Tires ITS MK2 1 3/8
- Tubes ITS
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.