If you are ready to push it to the max at the track you need to get yourself a Haro Annex Mini BMX Bike. This youth-sized bike was created to give young, but serious BMX riders the equipment they need on a bike that is sized appropriately. It has 20 inch double walled alloy rims, but the frame is built with a much shorter top tube and lower standover height then your traditional BMX bike. This configuration makes the Haro Annex Mini the perfect choice for the small competitor.
Key Features of the Haro Annex Mini BMX Bike:
- 6061 series alloy frame with 17.75" top tube
- 100% chromoly 1" threadless fork
- Mini alloy bars and Haro alloy front load stem
- 3-piece 145mm alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB
- 28-spoke wheels with 20" DA16 double wall alloy rims
- Kenda Kompact 20 x 1-1/8" tires
- Velo Unibody seat with built in alloy post
- Alloy V-Brake
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.