If you are ready to push it to the max at the track you need to get yourself a Haro Annex Mini BMX Bike. This youth-sized bike was created to give young, but serious BMX riders the equipment they need on a bike that is sized appropriately. It has 20 inch double walled alloy rims, but the frame is built with a much shorter top tube and lower standover height then your traditional BMX bike. This configuration makes the Haro Annex Mini the perfect choice for the small competitor.
- 6061 series alloy frame with 17.75" top tube
- 100% chromoly 1" threadless fork
- Mini alloy bars and Haro alloy front load stem
- 3-piece 145mm alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB
- 28-spoke wheels with 20" DA16 double wall alloy rims
- Kenda Kompact 20 x 1-1/8" tires
- Velo Unibody seat with built in alloy post
- Alloy V-Brake
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.