If you like to seriously rip it up, give the Haro 400.1 BMX Bike a try and you might find you never want to ride another BMX bike. Made with a simple design and full chromoly handlebars. Haro created these bikes with the goal in mind of keeping the weight down, and you know when you're pulling a can-can or a butterfly weight matters. Dude stop reading this, go try out a Haro 400.1 BMX Bike and start doing the candy bar like you've never done before.
- 5 tubes chromoly w/internal HT & Mid BB - 20.5" & 21" TT
- Full chromoly fork w/tapered legs
- Odyssey Aitken tires 20"x2.25" front/20"x1.95" rear
- Chromoly 8" rise bars (20.5") or 8.25" (21")
- Alloy front load stem
- 3 pc chromoly 8 spline cranks (175mm) with sealed Mid BB
- Haro slim padded Pivotal seat w/ forged Pivotal post
- 25/9 gearing
- Totally removable brake and cable mounts
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.