Key Features of the Haro 400.1 21In BMX Bike:
The perfect BMX bike for the average rider is the Haro 400.1 BMX Bike. It’s got everything that a standard BMX bike needs; a place for you to sit, wheels, brakes, and steering handles. This bike is so high-tech, with fancy stuff like chromoly, spline cranks and load stems, the nice people at Haro have done it up for the riders. Try out the Haro 400.1 BMX Bike!
- 5 tubes chromoly w/internal HT & Mid BB - 20.5" & 21" TT
- Full chromoly fork w/tapered legs
- Odyssey Aitken tires 20"x2.25" front/20"x1.95" rear
- Chromoly 8" rise bars (20.5") or 8.25" (21")
- Alloy front load stem
- 3 pc chromoly 8 spline cranks (175mm) with sealed Mid BB
- Haro slim padded Pivotal seat w/ forged Pivotal post
- 25/9 gearing
- Totally removable brake and cable mounts
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.