Not every rider is the same, so why would companies think we''d all want the same bikes? The Haro 350.2 BMX bike gives you options with the full chromoly frame and fork, a little bit of a lighter load than the 300 series, with Alienation wheels and Odyssey Aitken tires. The 350.2 also comes with a set of removable pegs and a gyro brake setup, so you can learn to throw a whole new set of tricks without getting tangled up in cables.
Key Features of the Haro 350.2 20.5In BMX Bike:
- Chromoly down tube w/internal HT & mid BB
- 20.5" & 21" TT
- 3 pc chromoly 8 spline cranks (175mm)
- Haro "Recycled" plastic pedals
- 36 spoke sealed alloy rear hub w/ Alienation double-wall rear rim and single-wall front rim
- Odyssey Aitken 20"x2.25" front/20"x1.95" rear
- Hi-ten 8" rise bars (20.5") or 8.25" (21")
- Alloy front load stem
- 25/9 gearing
- Add 2 pegs and a rotor on the 350.2 model
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.