Haro 350 BMX bike is made to look cool riding down the street popping wheelies. Feel good doing it on this great bike that's light and packed with goodies. Taking a spill will be no big thing either, with the Chromoly down tube, mid BB shell and Hi-ten bars. That baby can stand up to just about anything, so do your worst. And if your mom's watching, don't worry; each Haro 350.1 Trick-riding bike comes with a padded one piece seat, and Hi-ten alloy forged bars. You'll even be helping the Earth with the great plastic pedals made from recycled parts. So what are you waiting for? Hop on that trick-bike and ride!
Key Features of the Haro 350.1 20.5In BMX Bike:
- Chromoly down tube w/internal HT & mid BB
- 20.5" & 21" TT
- 3 pc chromoly 8 spline cranks (175mm)
- Haro "Recycled" plastic pedals
- 36 spoke sealed alloy rear hub w/ Alienation double-wall rear rim and single-wall front rim
- Odyssey Aitken 20"x2.25" front/20"x1.95" rear
- Hi-ten 8" rise bars (20.5") or 8.25" (21")
- Alloy front load stem
- 25/9 gearing
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.