Key Features of the Haro 300.1 BMX Bike 20in:
Available with a 20.5" or 21" top tube, taller riders can now get a bike that fits them as well
as their wallets. Each model is built around a chromoly down-tube frame with an internal
head tube, and comes spec''d with a sealed Mid BB, Alienation PBR rims, a one-piece seat
and post combo, and a 25/9 drivetrain. Not too shabby for less than four Ben Franklins.
And just like last year, they come in a .1, .2, or .3 set up.
- Chromoly down tube w/internal HT & Mid BB (20.5" & 21" TT)
- 3 pc chromoly 175mm 8-spline cranks w/ sealed Mid BB
- Haro "Recycled" plastic pedals
- Alienation PBR single-wall rims
- Plastic one-piece seat w/ built-in post
- Hi-ten 8" rise bars (20.5") or 8.25" (21")
- Alloy front load stem
- 25/9 gearing
- Weight: 25.75 lbs
- Add 2 pegs and a rotor on the 300.2 model
- Add 4 pegs, 990 U brakes on the front, and a rotor on the 300.3
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.