*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT Zone BMX Bike 20":
One Size doesn't fit all. Good things really do come in small packages. Especially when it comes to the Zone. uilt and spec'd like the Compe, it's got GT's trademark mix of durability, reliability, performance, and freestyle heritage, only in a smaller size package.
- TYPE OF FRAME GT freestyle design, Steel tubes, DT gusset, American BB, seat stay mounted U-brake, GYRO cable guides
- FORK GT freestyle design, hi-ten 1-1/8" steer, 31.8mm hi-ten blades, 6mmT. Dropouts
- CRANKSET CHAINWHEEL Tubular 3pc., 170mm / 33T steel GT design
- BOTTOM BRACKET American loose ball type, 8 spline Cr-Mo axle
- COG SET Odyssey 13T. Cr-mo
- CHAIN KMC Z510
- RIMS Alex G303, pinned aluminum, 32F/36R hole
- FRONT HUB Steel body, 3/8" heat treated axle, 32 hole
- REAR HUB Steel body, 14mm hi-carbon axle, 36 hole, single FW threads
- SPOKES 14G
- NIPPLES Brass
- TIRES GT Air Bags, 2.1"
- PEDALS GT Jump design, PP material
- FRONT BRAKE Rush 900D, aluminum Caliper
- REAR BRAKE Rush 933D, aluminum U-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro 289A full aluminum lever and clamp
- HANDLEBAR GT dirt/street Steel, 7.5" rise
- STEM GT freestyle drop design, machined GT logo
- HEADSET 1-1/8" threadless, steel
- GRIPS GT Wing shroom design
- SADDLE GT Slim mini street design, 8mm rails
- SEAT POST Steel, 25.4mm x 200mmL.
- SEAT CLAMP Alloy Single bolt
- EXTRAS SST ORYG, one pair GT 36mm OD x 97mm forged steel pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.