*Available for US Shipment Only.
Play on it, not in it. The devil is in the details, and GT left nothing to spare in their ultimate commuting machine, the Traffic. Locked-in features mean every part of your bike is there each time you unlock it, high-visibility graphics make sure you're seen on the road, and quick handling maneuvers you through the thickest of rush hour gridlock. Simple and sophisticated, you'll never need another bike.
Key Features of the GT Traffic 3.0 Bike:
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colors: Blue, Gray
- Frame: GT Traffic aluminum frame with hydroformed TT and NEW DT, Integrated headset style head tube, Internal cable routing, forged drop-outs with chainstay disc mounts, removable derailluer hanger and all braze ons
- Fork: GT Traffic fork with hydroformed alloy raked legs, Disc brake tabs, rack and fender eyelets, steel steeler.
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Crank: Suntour NRX 48/38/28
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
- Pedals: New GT high impact nylon platform
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FM-191
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8spd
- Shifters: Shimano EF-51 Rapid Fire plus 8spd
- Cog Set: Shimano HG-30 8-spd 11-32
- Rims: Alex ACE-19 Double Wall Alloy Trekking, 32h
- Tires: 700x40c Schwalbe Roadcruiser w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Hubs: Formula Disc 32h
- Rear Hub: Formula Disc 32h Freehub
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: Brass
- Brake: Tektro Novela mechanical disc with 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF-51
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy MTB Riser Bar w/ 31.8 Clamp
- Stem: All New Melt forged Alloy Ahead type
- Grips: GT Dual Density Comfort design
- Headset: FSA internal sealed Ahead
- Saddle: New GT Traffic saddle
- Seat Post: Alloy two bolt seat pillar
- Seat Clamp: Alloy one bolt clamp
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.