*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT Traffic 3.0 Bike:
Play on it, not in it. The devil is in the details, and GT left nothing to spare in their ultimate commuting machine, the Traffic. Locked-in features mean every part of your bike is there each time you unlock it, high-visibility graphics make sure you're seen on the road, and quick handling maneuvers you through the thickest of rush hour gridlock. Simple and sophisticated, you'll never need another bike.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colors: Blue, Gray
- Frame: GT Traffic aluminum frame with hydroformed TT and NEW DT, Integrated headset style head tube, Internal cable routing, forged drop-outs with chainstay disc mounts, removable derailluer hanger and all braze ons
- Fork: GT Traffic fork with hydroformed alloy raked legs, Disc brake tabs, rack and fender eyelets, steel steeler.
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Crank: Suntour NRX 48/38/28
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
- Pedals: New GT high impact nylon platform
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FM-191
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8spd
- Shifters: Shimano EF-51 Rapid Fire plus 8spd
- Cog Set: Shimano HG-30 8-spd 11-32
- Rims: Alex ACE-19 Double Wall Alloy Trekking, 32h
- Tires: 700x40c Schwalbe Roadcruiser w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Hubs: Formula Disc 32h
- Rear Hub: Formula Disc 32h Freehub
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: Brass
- Brake: Tektro Novela mechanical disc with 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF-51
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy MTB Riser Bar w/ 31.8 Clamp
- Stem: All New Melt forged Alloy Ahead type
- Grips: GT Dual Density Comfort design
- Headset: FSA internal sealed Ahead
- Saddle: New GT Traffic saddle
- Seat Post: Alloy two bolt seat pillar
- Seat Clamp: Alloy one bolt clamp
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.