*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT Traffic 2.0 Bike:
The GT Traffic 2.0 Bike is the finest bike you’ll find at such a great price. Never be late to an appointment again. The GT Traffic 2.0 is highly visible and will have you weaving through traffic effortlessly. Its safe design will make sure that you get through traffic harmlessly and arrive at wherever it is you need to be on time and in one piece. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by like a muscle car on the interstate, jump on a Traffic bike today!
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colors: White
- Frame: GT Traffic aluminum frame with hydroformed TT and NEW DT, Integrated headset style head tube, Internal cable routing, forged drop-outs with chainstay disc mounts, removable derailluer hanger and all braze ons
- Fork: GT Traffic fork with hydroformed alloy raked legs, Disc brake tabs, rack and fender eyelets, steel steeler.
- Chain: KMC HG53
- Crank: Suntour NRX 48/38/28
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Cartridge sealed
- Pedals: New GT high impact nylon platform
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera 9spd
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio 9spd
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio 9spd
- Cog Set: Shimano HG20 9spd 11-34
- Rims: Jalco Disc SX170 double wall rims with stainless eyelets, 32h
- Tires: 700x35c Schwalbe Roadcruiser w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Hubs: Formula Disc 32h
- Rear Hub: Formula Disc 32h Freehub
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: Brass
- Brake: Tektro Draco Pro hydrualic disc brake 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro Draco Pro
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy MTB Riser Bar w/ 31.8 Clamp
- Stem: New GT 3D forged Alloy Ahead type
- Grips: GT Dual Density Comfort design
- Headset: FSA internal sealed Ahead
- Saddle: New GT Traffic saddle
- Seat Post: Alloy two bolt seat pillar
- Seat Clamp: Alloy one bolt clamp
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.