*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT Timberline 2.0 Bike 20in (L):
- FRAME: NEW 29” 6061-T6 Aluminum Triple Triangle™ Frame, w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, and 1-1/8”
- Head Tube"
- FRONT SUSPENSION / FORK: SR Suntour M3020 w/ 75mm Travel, 29”, QR, Preload Adjustment
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- CRANK: Suntour XCC T102 42/34/24T
- DERAILLEUR (F/R): Shimano Tourney, Shimano Acera
- "REAR COG: Shimano CS-HG31-8, 11-32T,
- 8-Speed Cassette"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cartridge Sealed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano EF-51 EZ Fire Plus, 8 Speed
- CHAIN: KMC Z72
- RIMS: Alex Ace 24, Double Wall w/ CNC Sidewall, 32H
- HUBS: Alloy QR, Alloy Cassette QR
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- TIRES: All Terrain 29” x 2.1”
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano EF-51
- BRAKES: Linear Pull w/ 110mm Arms
- HEADSET: 1-1/8” Ahead
- STEM: Alloy Ahead
- HANDLEBARS: MTB Riser Bar
- SEATPOST: Alloy Micro Adjust
- SADDLE: GT MTB Saddle
- PEDALS: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- SIZES: S, M, L, XL
- EXTRAS: N/A
- COLOR(S): Gloss Blue, Black
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.