*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT Slammer BMX Bike 20in/20in Top Tube:
- Frame: 2013 GT Street Design S/S, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, Dt Gussett, Mid Bb, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Removable Rotor Guides, External
- 1-1/8” H/T"
- Fork: GT Dirt/Street Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, Hi-Ten Steerer, 3/8” Axle
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Crank: GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm X 8T Spline Spindle, 25T Steel Chain Wheel GT Design
- Derailleur (F/R): N/A
- Rear Cog: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Loose Ball Bearings
- Shifters: N/A
- Chain: Kmc Z410
- Rims: Alex G303, Pinned Aluminum, 32F/36R Hole
- "Hubs: GT Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8” Heat Treated Axle, 32 Hole Front, 14mm Heat Treated Axle,
- 36 Hole Rear"
- Spokes: 14G
- Tires: GT Air Bags, 20” X 2.1” F/R
- Brake Levers: Tektro Xl320 Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro Fx340R, Aluminum U-Brake
- Headset: 1-1/8” Threadless, Steel
- Stem: GT Top Load Design With Cold Forged Clamp, 50mm Ext
- Handlebars: GT Hi-Ten, 194mm Rise, 670mm Width, 11 Degree Sweep, 3 Degree Tip, 19mm Cross Bar Od
- Seatpost: Integrated With Saddle, 135Mm
- Saddle: GT Street Design Unifed Padded Saddle W/ Post
- Pedals: GT Low Profile Mid Size Platform Design, Pp Material, Boran Axle
- Sizes: 20” Wheel / 20” Top Tube
- Extras: Sst Cable Rotor, One Pair GT 35mm Od X 98mm Cold Forged Steel Pegs
- Color(S): Satin Green, Satin White
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.