*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT Power Series Pro BMX Bike 20":
GT has been making bikes for years and their GT Power Series Pro BMX bike is a standout. GT goes the extra mile by making a large a majority of their own parts. They are able to keep the bike unique and avoid generic frames, handlebars, grips, pedals and even the seat post is design specific. It shows an attention to detail that many of their competitors have lost. The brakes are one of the few items not made by GT but they are made by Tektro, which are top of the line brakes. The Pro Series bike is generally considered a racing bike but with a manufacturers price around $450, it is still obtainable to most consumers.
- TYPE OF FRAME 6061-T6 aluminum GT BMX Race Design Frame with Euro BB shell, regular 1-1/8" head tube.
- FORK GT BMX design, Cr-Mo 1-1/8" steer, Hi-Ten 1-1/4" O.D. blades
- CRANKSET CHAINWHEEL GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3pc., 8 spline, single bolt clamping, 170mm / GT CNC aluminum 43T chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET Euro size, sealed bearing BB, 8-spline heat treated axle
- COG SET Lida 16T.
- CHAIN KMC Z510
- RIMS Jalco ST32, aluminum, 36 hole, 31mm width
- FRONT HUB GT BMX branded, aluminum body, sealed mech. Bearings, Cr-Mo axle, Track nuts
- REAR HUB GT BMX branded, aluminum body, sealed mech. Bearings, Cr-Mo axle, Track nuts, double FW threads
- SPOKES 14G, Black
- NIPPLES Brass
- TIRES Kenda Small Block Eight 1.75" FRONT AND REAR
- PEDALS GT BMX platform design, aluminum body, fixed pins, cr-mo axle
- REAR BRAKE Tektro, BX-310, melt forged aluminum
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, 319A, aluminum
- HANDLEBAR GT BMX Race bend, Hi-Ten, 7" rise
- STEM cold forged GT drop design, machined GT logo
- HEADSET Tange Seiki FATTY 22, extra deep cup engagement, 1-1/8" threadless
- GRIPS GT Wing waffle design, Kraton rubber
- SADDLE GT BMX "Pro Lite", padded with color embossed GT graphics, 7mm rails
- SEAT POST Aluminum micro adjust, 27.0mm
- SEAT CLAMP GT BMX Race design, aluminum, single bolt
- EXTRAS GT design chain tensioners, 3 piece pad set
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.