*Available for US Shipment Only.
The GT Performer 20 BMX Bike has been bringing new riders into BMX for years. It's an awesome ride with high quality components from the ground up. On the ground you'll find double walled alloy rims wrapped in GT Pool Street Tread rubber that will perform on virtually any surface. The drive train is solid featuring Tubular 3-piece cranks, a compact 25T sprocket and a strong KMC chain. Tektro U-brakes will stop you fast, or you can remove them along with the mounts if that's more your style.
Key Features of the GT Performer 20 BMX Bike:
- Sizes: 20" Wheel, 20.75" Top Tube
- Colors: BLK, GRN
- Frame: 2014 GT Street Design, 100% Cr-Mo, 114mm machined 1-1/8" integrated H/T, mid BB, 5mm droupouts, seatstay mounted U-brake, removable break and rotor mounts
- Fork: GT Dirt/ Street Design, 100% CR-MO 31.8mm - 28.6 Taper O.D. x 1.4mm T Blades, 3/8" Axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankset Chainwheel: 9T One Piece Driver
- Crank: GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 175mm Arms, Cr-Mo 19mm x 48T Spline Spindle, 5mm 25T AL Chain Wheel GT/ TST Design
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile Mid Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle
- Rims: BX-32, Double Wall
- Tires: (F) GT Pool Street Tread 20" x 2.3", (R) GT Pool Street Tread 20" x 2.1"
- Hubs: (F) Alloy Body, Sealed Bearing 3/8" Axle, 36 Hole, (R) Alloy 5pcs Sealed Bearings, CR-MO Axle, 9T Cassette 36 Hole
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Nipples: Brass
- Brake: Tektro FX340R, Aluminum U-Brake
- Brake Levers: Tektro 289A
- Handlebar: GT Cr-Mo, 690mm Width, 210mm Rise, 11-degree Sweep, 3° Tip, 1.6T, with Crossbar
- Stem: GT Top Load Design with Cold Forged Clamp, 50mm Ext, GT CNC logo
- Grips: GT Wings Logo 130mm Single Compound
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8" Integrated Design 45 x 45 Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 28.6mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.