When you're out hustling the streets and local parks, adding trick after trick to your book, you can't be held back by a bike that doesn't stack up. The GT Performer has your back every single time, with lightweight componentry and a drivetrain that has just enough power to take you to every great spot in the city.
- Frame: GT BMX Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT BMX Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 3/8" Axle Dropouts.
- Crank: GT Tubular CR-MO 3Pc., 152mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T Steel Chain Wheel GT Design
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rims: Aluminum Double Wall, 36 Hole
- Hubs: F: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" Heat Treated Axle, 36 Hole, R: Steel Loose Ball Bearing 3/8" 9T Cassette 36 Hole
- Tires: Innova 18"x2.1" F/R
- Pedals: GT Low Profile Large Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Brake: ODYSSEY Springfield Aluminum U-Brake
- Handlebar: H:8" (203mm), W:27" (685mm), w/ 19mm Crossbar, 3?up, 11?back?
- Stem: GT INVERT Top Load Design With Cold Forged Clamp, 40mm Ext
- Headset: 1-1/8" Thread less, Steel
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Grips: Mushroom Style 147mm Soft Compound, w/ GT removable plug.
- Saddle: Integrated saddle w/ post
- Seat Post: Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- 2016 Model
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.