*Available for US Shipment Only.
Take the long way. Anywhere you go, there's a short way to get there and a long way to get there. And for those of us who ride bikes, the long way is usually more fun. And since not many bikes are suited to handle the go-anywhere, do-anything lifestyle, GT built the Palomar to maneuver all your on- and off-road adventures.
Key Features of the GT Palomar Bike:
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colors: Black, Silver
- Frame: Hi-Tensile Steel Triple Triangle Frame, w/ 1 1/8" Head Tube
- Fork: SR Suntour M3010-AL w/ 63mm Travel, QR
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Crank: Prowheel 42/34/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
- Pedals: Flat Pedal
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX55
- Shifters: Shimano EF-40 EZ Fire, 7 Speed
- Cog Set: Shimano Hyperglide 7-Speed, 14-34T F/W
- Rims: Alex LC-1000, Double Wall, W/ CNC Sidewall, 32H
- Tires: All Terrain 26X2.10"
- Hubs: Alloy QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Freewheel QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: BRASS
- Brake: Linear Pull W/ 110mm Arms
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF-40 EZ Fire, 7 Speed
- Handlebar: MTB Riser Bar
- Stem: Ahead
- Grips: GT Wing W/ Waffle
- Headset: 1 1/8" Ahead
- Saddle: GT MTB Saddle
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.