As pretty as it is compact and rugged, the GT Laguna 12 Bike for girls is a perfect place to start! This little machine is sure to get any little girl excited to ride. It has bright colors and awesome features but still manages to be just a bit girly. GT managed to keep the awesome looking 'triple triangle' design on this hi-ten steel frame that gives it a really cool appearance. The chain guard helps to keep accidents from happening while training wheels will help any new rider find her center. Any little girl will be lucky to get started on this bike so grab one today!
- Frame: 2013 GT Triple Triangle Styling, Hi-Ten Steel, American BB
- Front Suspension / Fork: GT BMX Design, 1" Threaded Steer, 1" Blades
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Crank: Forged One-Piece Type, 76mm/ GT Steel, 28T
- Derailleur (F/R): N/A
- Rear Cog: N/A
- BTM Bracket: Steel, Ball Type
- Shifters: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rims: Alloy, 16 Hole
- Hubs: Steel, 16 Hole, 3/8" Axle, Steel, 16 Hole, Coaster
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: 12 x 2.25"
- Brake Levers: Alloy / Resin
- Brakes: Coaster
- Headset: Steel, 1"
- Stem: 4-Bolt Alloy Top, Steel Quill
- Handlebars: AL 3" Rise
- Seatpost: Steel, 22.2mm O.D.
- Saddle: GT Padded 7mm Rails
- Pedals: Jr. BMX Design, Resin
- Sizes: 12" Wheel / 12.5" Top Tube
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.