*Available for US Shipment Only.
This bike respects your skills. Steep descents, rocky climbs, and jeering friends can make any ride feel like a challenge, both to your skills and to your ego. Fortunately you perform under pressure, and you're on a Karakoram, which is just as relaxed in a crux as you are. Responsive, indestructible, and smooth on the trail, it's all the bike you need to show your buddies the skills it takes to be a bad ass.
Key Features of the GT Karakoram 3.0 Hydr Bike:
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colors: Red, White
- Frame: NEW 29" Hydroformed 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1 1/8" Head Tube
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-MLO w/ 100mm Travel, 29", Steel Stanchions, Aluminum Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Mechanical Lockout, QR
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Crank: SR Suntour XCM-T414, 44/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Sealed
- Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, FD-M390
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Alivio, RD-M430
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- Cog Set: Shimano CS-HG20-9, 11-34T, 9-Speed Cassette
- Rims: Alex TD19, Double Wall, 32H
- Tires: Maxxis Aspen 29X2.10"
- Hubs: All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release
- Rear Hub: All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, W/ Quick Release
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: BRASS
- Brake: Tektro Htc-300 Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro HTC-300 Hydraulic
- Handlebar: All Terra 6061 Aluminum Flat Top Riser, 690mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8" Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 5 degree Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: GT Slim Line Racing Wing W/ Waffle
- Headset: Tange Seiki 1 1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
- Saddle: All Terra Tacoma
- Seat Post: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp: All Terra Alloy QR
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.