The GT Fueler BMX Bike was the first trail-ready BMX bike GT ever produced, which says a lot for a company that was built on the quality of their BMX bikes. Much like GT, your riding has advanced over the years, and it's time to get on a bike that can help advance your skills and grow your bag of tricks. The full chromoly frame has extras like Alienation front and rear wheels, sealed bearings and bottom bracket, and a seatpost that is integrated directly into the frame. The Fueler has all the right stuff to put you on a dirty podium!
- TYPE OF FRAME GT Dirt Design Frame with 100% Cromoly Tubing, integrated headtube, Mid BB, removeable brake bosses, cr-mo 5mm T. Dropouts, 34.9m DT, 19m CS, plate type CS and SS bridges.
- FORK GT dirt/street design, full cr-mo, small dropouts,1-1/8" x 22.2mm steerer with internal threads, 1-1/4" O.D. blades
- CRANKSET CHAINWHEEL GT heat treated Cr-Mo, 8T spline, GT 25T CNC aluminum lighter chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed bearing "MID SIZE" BB set, cr-mo 8 spline axle
- COG SET 9T cassette
- CHAIN KMC half-link design
- RIMS FT: Alienation Deviant, double wall, 32 hole, RR: Alienation Black Sheep, double wall, 36 hole
- FRONT HUB GT Mohawk design, cartridge sealed bearings, 3/8" cr-mo axle, 32 hole
- REAR HUB GT Mohawk design cassette, 4 cartridge sealed bearings, 3/8" x 14mm cr-mo axle, 36 hole
- SPOKES 14G
- NIPPLES Brass
- TIRES Affix Telum Dirt 2.3" FT Affix Telum Street 2.1" RR
- PEDALS GT Dirt/Street platform design, Alloy material, cr-mo alxe
- REAR BRAKE Xposure, coil spring, cold forged aluminum U-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Xposure, forged aluminum, hinged clamp
- HANDLEBAR Xposure Cromo 8" rise
- STEM AFFIX CNC design, with internal steerer tube clamp
- HEADSET TH No.8-D Impact, Campy 1-1/8" integrated design,
- GRIPS Xposure designs
- SADDLE AFFIX Unified design, GT cover
- SEAT POST integrated in seat, 135mm
- SEAT CLAMP Alloy Single bolt slim
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.