*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you are headed down to the park or trails to ride hard, you are going to want the GT Fly 20 BMX Bike. This bike is awesome and has all the features you need at a price that won't empty your wallet. The frame is built with Chromoly main tubes to be strong, light and responsive. It has tubular chromoly 3-piece cranks that will withstand all the abuse you can dish on them. Double-walled alloy rims are ready for the big gaps and those dreaded hard landings at the park. No matter what you are planning to ride, the GT Fly is ready!
Key Features of the GT Fly 20 BMX Bike 20in:
- 2013 GT Dirt Design frame with Cr-Mo Big Tubes (T/T, D/T) and Crmo Steerer tube
- GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc Crmo cranks with Sealed Mid BB
- 25x9 gearing with a Fully sealed bearing cassette
- Taller Handlebar Size
- GT Top Load inverted design stem
- Pivotal Padded saddle and post
- Sizes: 20" Wheel, 20.75" Top Tube
- Colors: BLU, BLK
- Frame: GT Dirt Design S/S, Cr-Mo Big Tubes (T/T, D/T), DT Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Removable Rotor Guides, Integrated 1-1/8" Headtube
- Fork: GT Dirt/ Street Design, Hi-Ten 31.8-28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, Cr-Mo Steerer, 320mm A/C, 3/8" axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankset Chainwheel: 9T Cassette
- Crank: GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile Large Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle
- Rims: BX-32, 36H, Double Wall
- Tires: (F) GT Sandbox Dirt Tread 20" x 2.10", (R) Innova Street 20" x 2.0"
- Hubs: (F) Alloy Body, Loose Ball 3/8" Axle, 36 Hole (R) Alloy 5pcs Sealed Bearings, CR-MO Axle, 9T Cassette 36 Hole
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Nipples: Brass
- Brake: Tektro FX340R, Aluminum U-Brake
- Brake Levers: Tektro 289A
- Handlebar: GT Hi-Ten, 690mm Width, 210mm Rise, 11 - Sweep, 3 - Tip, 1.8T, Crossbar
- Stem: GT Top Load Design With Cold Forged Clamp, 50mm Ext, GT CNC logo
- Grips: GT Wings Logo 130mm Single Compound
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8" Integrated Design 45 x 45 Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 28.6mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.