*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT EL Centro BMX Bike 16":
You wouldn't tell a kid to wear more socks to get his shoes to fit. We wouldn't try to cram a smaller am on to a BMX bike that's too big. The little brother to the Calafia, the El Centro is drawn and spec'd for smaller, younger ams who charge every bit as hard as riders a few years their senior.
- TYPE OF FRAME Junior 16" GT Freestyle Design Frame with steel tubes, DT gusset, Mid size BB, seat stay mounted U-brake, and GYRO cable guides
- FORK GT freestyle design, hi-ten 1-1/8" steer, 31.8mm hi-ten blades, 6mmT. Dropouts
- CRANKSET CHAINWHEEL GT tubular Cr-Mo 3pc., 8T spline, 140mm / 33T steel GT design chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET Mid size sealed bearings, 8 spline Cr-Mo axle
- COG SET 14T
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- RIMS Alex G-303, single wall aluminum, 36H, 16"
- FRONT HUB Steel body, 3/8" axle, 36H
- REAR HUB Steel body, 14mm axle, 36H, single FW threads
- SPOKES 14G
- NIPPLES Brass
- TIRES Kenda Kontact, 16x2.25"
- PEDALS GT Dirt/Street platform design, Nylon material, cr-mo alxe
- REAR BRAKE Tektro FX340R, aluminum U-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, XL320, aluminum
- HANDLEBAR GT dirt/street Steel, 6.7" rise
- STEM GT freestyle drop design, machined GT logo
- HEADSET 1-1/8" threadlesS, teel
- GRIPS GT Wing shroom design
- SADDLE GT Slim mini street design, 8mm rails
- SEAT POST Steel, 25.4mm x 200mmL.
- SEAT CLAMP Alloy Single bolt slim
- REAR SHOCK 1pr. 32mm OD steel axle pegS, ST ORYG
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.