Cut from the same cloth as the Performer, The Compe picks up where the Performer leaves off. Same mission. Same frame design. Same geometry. Different tubing. Even more affordable.
- TYPE OF FRAME GT freestyle design, Steel tubes, DT gusset, Mid size BB, seat stay mounted U-brake, GYRO cable guides
- FORK GT freestyle design, Cr-Mo 1-1/8" steer, 31.8mm hi-ten blades, 6mmT. Dropouts
- CRANKSET CHAINWHEEL GT tubular Cr-Mo 3pc., 8T spline, single bolt clamping, 175mm / 25T steel GT design
- BOTTOM BRACKET Mid size sealed bearings, 8 spline Cr-Mo axle
- COG SET 9T cassette
- CHAIN KMC Z510
- RIMS Alex G303, pinned aluminum, 32F/36R hole
- FRONT HUB Steel body, 3/8" hi-carbon axle, 32 hole
- REAR HUB GT alloy body, 4 sealed bearing cassette with 9T one piece driver, 14mm hi-carbon axle, 36 hole
- SPOKES 14G
- NIPPLES Brass
- TIRES Kenda KoRolla, 2.1"
- PEDALS GT Jump design, PP material, cr-mo axle
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro, aluminum caliper
- REAR BRAKE Tektro FX340R, aluminum U-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, XL320, aluminum
- HANDLEBAR GT dirt/street Steel, 7.5" rise
- STEM GT freestyle drop design, machined GT logo
- HEADSET 1-1/8" threadless, steel
- GRIPS GT Wing shroom design
- SADDLE GT Slim mini street design, 8mm rails
- SEAT POST Steel, 25.4mm x 200mmL.
- SEAT CLAMP Alloy Single bolt slim
- EXTRAS SST ORYG, one pair GT 36mm OD x 97mm forged steel pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.