Limited budget shouldn't mean limited quality. The Compe is a perfect example of this with chromoly main tubes, a sealed integrated headset, melt-forged stem, GT "Pool" tires, 25/9 drivetrain, and chromoly 3-piece cranks with a sealed bearing Mid bottom bracket.
- Frame: Chromoly; 2013 dirt design
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel; 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades; Cr-Mo Steerer; 3/8" axle
- Crank: GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc; 170mm Arms; Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle; 5mm 25T GT AL Chain Wheel
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile Mid Size Platform Design; PP Material; Boran Axle
- Rims: Pinned Aluminum, 36 Hole
- Tires: GT Pool Street Tread 20" x 2.3"; GT Pool Street Tread 20" x 2.1"
- Hubs: Alloy Body; Loose Ball 3/8" Axle; 36 Hole; Alloy 5pcs Sealed Bearings; CR-MO Axle; 9T Cassette 36 Hole
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Nipples: Brass
- Brake: Tektro FX340R, Aluminum U-Brake
- Brake Levers: Tektro 289A
- Handlebars: GT Hi-Ten Steel; 690mm Width; 210mm Rise; 11 Degree Sweep; 3 Degree Tip
- Stem: GT Top Load Design With Cold Forged Clamp; 50mm Ext
- Grips: GT Wings Logo 130mm Single Compound
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" Integrated Design 45 x 45 Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 28.6mm
- Weight: GT Bikes does not post official weights
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.