*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT Compe BMX Bike 20in:
Limited budget shouldn’t mean limited quality. The Compe is a perfect example of this with chromoly main tubes, a sealed integrated headset, melt-forged stem, GT “Pool” tires, 25/9 drivetrain, and chromoly 3-piece cranks with a sealed bearing Mid bottom bracket.
- GT Street Design Frame with Cr-Mo Big tubes (T/T, D/T) integrated headtube
- GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc cranks with a sealed bearing mid BB
- 25x9 gearing with a Fully sealed cassette driver
- Pivotal extra padded saddle and post
- Sizes: 20" Wheel, 20.5" Top Tube
- Colors: Raw, ORG
- Frame: GT Street Design S/S, Cr-Mo Big Tubes (T/T, D/T), DT Gussett, MID BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Removable Rotor Guides, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T
- Fork: GT Dirt/Street Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, Cr-Mo Steerer, 3/8" Axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankset Chainwheel: 9T One Piece Driver
- Crank: GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 5mm 25T AL Chain Wheel GT Design
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile Mid Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle
- Rims: Pinned Aluminum, 36 Hole
- Tires: (F) GT Pool Street Tread 20" x 2.3", (R) GT Pool Street Tread 20" x 2.1"
- Hubs: (F) Alloy Body, Loose Ball 3/8" Axle, 36 Hole, (R) Alloy 5pcs Sealed Bearings, CR-MO Axle, 9T Cassette 36 Hole
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Nipples: Brass
- Brake: Tektro FX340R, Aluminum U-Brake
- Brake Levers: Tektro 289A
- Handlebar: GT High Ten, 690mm Width, 210mm Rise, 11° Sweep, 3° Tip, 1.8T, w/Crossbar
- Stem: GT Top Load Design w/Cold Forged Clamp, 50mm Ext, GT CNC logo
- Grips: GT Wings Logo 130mm Single Compound
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8" Integrated Design 45 x 45 Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 28.6mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.