*Available for US Shipment Only.
The GT Bump BMX Bike is the perfect reason for anyone to get excited. This quality machine comes from one of the longest standing names in BMX and is nothing short of awesome. Riding on a 21 inch chromoly top tube with tapered leg forks you are going to feel like you can pull anything. If that isn't enough, the chromoly 3-piece crankset along with 36H double wall alloy rims are sure to add an extra boost of confidence. Work up the guts and go for it today because the GT Bump is ready!
Key Features of the GT Bump BMX Bike 20in:
- GT Dirt Design Frame with Cr-Mo Main Tubes (H/T, T/T, D/T) and CrMo Steerer Fork and Fully removable Brake hardware
- GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc Crmo cranks with Sealed Mid BB
- 25x9 gearing with a Fully sealed bearing cassette
- DOUBLE WALL Rims
- Taller Handlebar Size
- GT Top Load inverted design stem
- Sizes: 20" Wheel, 21" Top Tube
- Colors: BLU, BBQ
- Frame: GT Dirt Design S/S, Cr-Mo Main Tubes (H/T, T/T, D/T), Downtube Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Removable Rotor Guides, Integrated 1-1/8" Headtube
- Fork: GT Dirt/ Street Design, Hi-Ten 31.8-28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, Cr-Mo Steerer, 320mm A/C, 3/8" Axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankset Chainwheel: 9T Cassette
- Crank: GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 175mm Arms, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 5mm 25T GT AL Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: GT Low Profile Large Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle
- Rims: BX-32, 36H, Double Wall
- Tires: (F) GT Sandbox Dirt Tread 20" x 2.10", (R) GT Pool Street Tread 20" x 2.10"
- Hubs: (F) 36H Alloy Body, Sealed Bearing 3/8" Axle, (R) Alloy 5pcs Sealed Bearings, CR-MO Axle, 9T Cassette 36 Hole
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Nipples: Brass
- Brake: Tektro FX340R, Aluminum U-Brake
- Brake Levers: Tektro 289A
- Handlebar: GT 100% Chromoly 690mm width, 210mm rise, 11° sweep, 3° tip, taper Crossbar
- Stem: GT Top Load Design With Cold Forged Clamp, 50mm Ext, GT CNC logo
- Grips: GT Wings Logo 130mm Single Compound
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8" Integrated Design 45x 45 Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 28.6mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.