Crushing it on the city streets can be just as fun as a long day earning your turn at the local pump track. With the lightweight alloy frame and 8-speed rear derailleur to take you all over Hell’s Half Acre and back again, the GT Bump is just as happy slope side as it is in the local skate park.
- Frame: GT 6061 Aluminum, Euro Threaded BB, Disc Brake mount, 1-1/8" H/T, D/T Water Bottle Mount, ISCG Chain guide Taps, Vertical Dropout with replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF13 XCM DS26, 80mm, Coil spring with preload adjuster, AL crown,
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Bottom Bracket: Euro Cartridge Square Taper Chromoly Axle
- Pedals: GT Low Profile Large Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Revo 7-Speed Twist Shifter
- Rims: GT MTBMX -Double Wall, 32 F/R Hole
- Tires: GT Wing, Wire Bead 24 x 2.1"
- Hubs: F: Disc, OLD=100mm, Q/R 3/8" Axle, 32H; R: Disc, OLD 135mm, 3/8" Q/R Axle, Multi-Speed Freewheel, 32H
- Brake: Promax Mechanic Disc, Int Standard Mount, AL Caliper, Ventilation Stainless Steel Rotor: F,R 160mm
- Brake Levers: V-Type AL 2 Finger Lever w/ Reach Adjust
- Handlebar: KORE Alloy Riser 31.8mm, 680mm Width, 15mm Rise, 7 Back, 5 Up
- Stem: GT All MTN Front Load With Cold Forged Clamp, 40mm Ext, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: GT Junior (L)130mmL, (R)102mmL Single Compound
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel
- Saddle: GT Race Design Pivotal Saddle
- Seat Post: Pivotal 27.2X300mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy Quick Release
- Extras: PRIME AERO Chain Guide
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.