Biking is a great way to get outside and get some exercise. This GT Avalanche Hans Rey Bike is perfect for anyone who likes to spend time climbing mountains and is looking for a little adventure. If you want high quality like the Hydroformed & Butted Speed Metal Aluminum frame or the Kenda H-Factor tires, then you don't need to look farther than this bike. It has all the bells and whistles you're looking for, and none of the features you don't need so you can focus on riding hard.
- FRAME: Hydroformed & Butted Speed Metal Aluminum (TT/DT) Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1-1/8"
- Head Tube"
- FRONT SUSPENSION / FORK: Rock Shox XC30 TK Mg w/100mm Travel, Hydraulically Damped, Magnesium Lowers, 30mm Chrome Steel Uppers, Forged Crown, Post Mount Disc Brake, Turn Key Lock Out, Rebound Adjust, QR
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- CRANK: Shimano FC-M430, 44/32/22T
- DERAILLEUR (F/R): Shimano Acera FD-M390, Shimano Deore Shadow, RD-M592
- "REAR COG: Shimano CS-HG30-9, 11-34T,
- 9 Speed"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Tange Sealed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- RIMS: Alex MD17, Double Wall, 32H
- HUBS: All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release, All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, w/ Quick Release
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- TIRES: Kenda H-Factor, 60TPI, 26 x 2.10"
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BL-M395 Hydraulic
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-M395, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor
- HEADSET: FSA No.10 1-1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
- STEM: Crankbrothers Cobalt 1, 1-1/8" Threadless, 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Crankbrothers Cobalt 1 Riser, 700mm
- SEATPOST: Crankbrothers Cobalt 1, 30.9mm
- SADDLE: All Terra Tacoma
- PEDALS: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal, Cast Alloy
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL
- EXTRAS: N/A
- COLOR(S): Pearl White
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.