*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT Avalanche Hans Rey Bike 17.5in (M):
- FRAME: Hydroformed & Butted Speed Metal™ Aluminum (TT/DT) Frame, w/ Triple Triangle™, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1-1/8”
- Head Tube"
- FRONT SUSPENSION / FORK: Rock Shox XC30 TK Mg w/100mm Travel, Hydraulically Damped, Magnesium Lowers, 30mm Chrome Steel Uppers, Forged Crown, Post Mount Disc Brake, Turn Key Lock Out, Rebound Adjust, QR
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- CRANK: Shimano FC-M430, 44/32/22T
- DERAILLEUR (F/R): Shimano Acera FD-M390, Shimano Deore Shadow, RD-M592
- "REAR COG: Shimano CS-HG30-9, 11-34T,
- 9 Speed"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Tange Sealed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- RIMS: Alex MD17, Double Wall, 32H
- HUBS: All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release, All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, w/ Quick Release
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- TIRES: Kenda H-Factor, 60TPI, 26 x 2.10”
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BL-M395 Hydraulic
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-M395, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor
- HEADSET: FSA No.10 1-1/8” Threadless, Zerostack
- STEM: Crankbrothers Cobalt 1, 1-1/8” Threadless, 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Crankbrothers Cobalt 1 Riser, 700mm
- SEATPOST: Crankbrothers Cobalt 1, 30.9mm
- SADDLE: All Terra Tacoma
- PEDALS: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal, Cast Alloy
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL
- EXTRAS: N/A
- COLOR(S): Pearl White
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.