The GT Avalanche 3.0 Hydro Bike is the perfect bike to shred single track, bomb the hills or just cruise the neighborhood on. It has a frame built from Hydroformed 6061 T6 aluminum and features GT's triple triangle thanks to the unique seat stay design. In the front, it has the SR Suntour XCM-MLO with 100mm of travel and mechanical lockout will be suitable for all your off-road needs. It's rolling 32H Alex MD17 rims laced with 14 gauge stainless spokes and wrapped in aggressive Maxxis rubber to give you a combination that is ready for any scenario.
- FRAME: Hydroformed 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle™, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1-1/8” Head Tube
- FRONT SUSPENSION / FORK: SR Suntour XCM-MLO w/ 100mm Travel, Steel Stanchions, Aluminum Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Mechanical Lockout, QR
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- CRANK: SR Suntour XCM-T414, 44/32/22T
- DERAILLEUR (F/R): Shimano Acera, FD-M390, Shimano Alivio
- "REAR COG: Shimano CS-HG20-9, 11-34T,
- 9-Speed Cassette"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Tange Sealed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- CHAIN: KMC Z99
- RIMS: Alex MD17, Double Wall, 32H
- HUBS: All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release, All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, w/ Quick Release
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- "TIRES: Maxxis Sphinx 26 x 2.10”, Maxxis
- Sphinx 26 x 1.95”"
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro HTC-300 Hydraulic
- BRAKES: Tektro Htc-300 Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
- HEADSET: Tange Seiki 1-1/8” Threadless, Zerostack
- STEM: All Terra 1-1/8” Threadless, 4-Bolt w/ CNC Face Plate, 10° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- HANDLEBARS: All Terra 6061 Aluminum Riser, 685mm
- SEATPOST: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- SADDLE: All Terra Tacoma
- PEDALS: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL
- EXTRAS: N/A
- COLOR(S): Satin Black, Silver
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.