*Available for US Shipment Only.
Go anywhere and traverse any terrain on the GT Avalanche 2.0 Bike. The front suspension on this bike ensures there are no bumps too big or ditches too deep, and no terrain will hold you back! The front disc brake makes stopping on a dime a breeze. Race down mountain trails or the boardwalk with this sturdy bicycle that is sure to turn heads where ever it's used. The 9 speed gear system ensures you can pedal up even the most challenging mountain routes. The adjustable and sturdy frame makes this bike a great option for any rider.
Key Features of the GT Avalanche 2.0 Bike 16in (S):
- FRAME: Hydroformed & Butted Speed Metal™ Aluminum (TT/DT) Frame, w/ Triple Triangle™, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1-1/8”
- Head Tube"
- FRONT SUSPENSION / FORK: Rock Shox XC28 TK Mg w/100mm Travel, Hydraulically Damped, Magnesium Lowers, 28mm Chrome Steel Uppers, Forged Crown, Post Mount Disc Brake, Turn Key Lock Out, Rebound Adjust, QR
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- CRANK: Shimano Alivio FC-M430, 44/32/22T
- DERAILLEUR (F/R): Shimano Acera FD-M390, Shimano Deore Shadow
- "REAR COG: Shimano CS-HG30-9, 11-34T,
- 9 Speed"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Tange Sealed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- RIMS: Alex MD17, Double Wall, 32H
- HUBS: All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release, All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, w/ Quick Release
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- "TIRES: Maxxis Sphinx 26 x 2.10”, Maxxis
- Sphinx 26 x 1.95”"
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Bl-M395 Hydraulic
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-M395, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
- HEADSET: FSA No.10 1-1/8” Threadless, Zerostack
- STEM: All Terra 1-1/8” Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt w/ CNC Face Plate, 5° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- HANDLEBARS: All Terra 6061 Aluminum Flat Top Riser, 690mm
- SEATPOST: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- SADDLE: All Terra Tacoma
- PEDALS: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal, Cast Alloy
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL
- EXTRAS: N/A
- COLOR(S): Satin Black, Grey
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.